Saturday, November 29, 2008

The coming December

Every time Chris sees me, she will say I look alike one of the characters who acts the little girl in the Moonlight Resonance. I wonder which one that she mentioned although I've watched the first 3 episodes. Chris's friend had returned the DVDs and she so wanted to show me, borrowed me the set of DVDs.

Another Taiwanese Drama by Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng again - 我的亿万面包. It just released 2 episodes so far, but it's far more less interesting than their previous drama - 恶作剧之吻.

Meanwhile, we have received our JLPT test voucher which we'd applied earlier in Sept. The test will be on 7 Dec (Sunday) at 2pm. The test site is located at UPM.

It's end of the year again, lots of leaves have to be cleared. I have applied leaves from 16 Dec until 29 Dec, but no planning on the holidays at all. During the holidays, on 20 Dec is Company Family Day in Sunway Lagoon, had already registered:)

No comments: