Sunday, January 04, 2009

Brazil Film Festival at KLpac

Hui Ying msn me whether to go for the Brazil Film Festival at KLpac, Sentul West. It's very near to my house which is at the same street where I'm living, just a few shop lots ahead, and I'd never been here before =p Now I know the place already, whoever interested can ask me bring you there.
It's the last day of this film festival and it has been filming since the last 2 months. This is their first time of organising such an event.
There were actually many different type of Brazilian films screening in the hall for every Sat & Sun. Today is showing Taina 1 (3pm, 90mins) and Taina 2 (5pm, 80mins). The story is a bit boring. The sceneries of the Amazon forest and animals are more interesting than the story, nearly fall asleep. The story is more for children.
After the first session of movie, we were given voucher for free food.
We had chosen 1 scoop of ice-cream + french fries.
The environment was very cozy.
Never thought of today we could have free movie and free food.
I can't believe the bowl of french fries was in such big portion.
After the tea time, we con't the 2nd session. Pass by a painting......
While walking out from the building, there's a chair......
We thought of going home but saw another Japanese building.....
Finding my way into the building...... Can't believe there's such a nice landscape.
Really got fish wor...... so big......
It's a Koi centre.
Enjoy the beauty of Japan's living jewels.
wow, so many......
Walking around the garden.
There's a Japanese Tea House - Yu Ri Tei. Opening daily from 11am-9pm, except Monday. The food price for Udon/Ramen is about RM15 while Bento is about RM25. We didn't try out the food, maybe next time.
We will come back again on 18th Jan for this free arts festival. I wonder what's about it, since it's free & near to my house, why not pass by a visit.

2 comments:

Unknown Author said...

oh.. at the koi place ur turn right! i turned left.. i was thinking.. duno u will turn left or right.. now i know.. lol

Yan Ting said...

I was turning left to take the bamboo photos only, then walked back to the right to go inside.