Saturday, April 05, 2008

NCL has the Sogo member card, so she knows that there's warehouse sales. Maybank credit card holders can also brought 2 friends into the warehouse, so I followed NCL & Gerlin. PeiChi & her housemate also went there. The sales is until 10 Apr but there wasn't much female clothings, ended up we again did much on groceries shopping:)

Finally I've bought my backpack for Hanoi trip. It's 3 months later from now but we haven't started to book our stays yet.

After 1 month, the birds in my balcony had grown up. Strangely that we found out there's another little bird which is now 3 birds in the nest?!

2 comments:

Cheryl -_-" said...

I thought they were pigeons (in earlier photos).. why do they look like crows now!?

Yan Ting said...

yea, i wonder is it the feather haven't finished growing?