Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiger Asian Music Festival 2012

Thanks to Tiger & Nuffnang's free tickets for me to attend the Tiger Asian Music Festival on 14 Apr 2012, Sunway Surf Beach.
Around 5pm+ there were many people already lined up at the Exclusive Pass zone. Luckily we were under the RM118 zone and we managed to get to the second row in front of the stage:

After drum performance and dances, MY FM DJ MeiYan, Gam Gong told us there were 40K people had arrived!
The first band was by Beyond's Paul Wong & Ka Keung:
Beyond brought to us 8 songs - Amani, Hei Fun Lei, Guong Fai Sui Yut, etc.
Paul told us he's very hot and the audience asked him to take off his shirt:
So they continued to rock the stage!
A-Lin, the only female singer of the night. Nice dress~ Sang us '失恋无罪', '大大的拥抱', etc:
Then it's ManHanD. Luckily I bought myself a foldable small stool, rest a while first~
Because of Jam Hsiao, so I got to know this concert. Awesome! I usually followed his live performance through YouTube recorded by fans around the world, this time I wanted to listen the real Live:
Found several ways to win the tickets just to see my favourite rock star:
I'd shared more of his photos to his International fan club too. But that night he only sang us 4 songs , too little. He told us he'll be back again THIS YEAR! Wow~ must make myself to see him if can!
Chang Chen Yue then went up the stage:
MC HotDog rap-ing:
A-YueMC HotDog duet '我爱台妹'~ 
Finally the last group - LMF
This music show had continuously rocked the stage for 5 hours already. After a few songs by LMF (Bruce Lee, etc), decided to left earlier before the jam. So I missed out the fireworks. The traffic was OK as I left early.
What a good experience and wonderful night \(^^)/ The most important was I got to see JAM :)

more:

No comments: