Saturday, March 13, 2010

Black & White Night Annual Dinner

This year our company annual dinner was held at the Sime Darby Convention Centre with the theme of 'Black & White'.

Before the dinner started, there were free tattoos & caricature.
Up: The black tattoos girls (4 of us having the same tattoo patterns).
Down: with Yogeswari (one of the best costume of the night).

Group photo at my table:

The best costume contest in black & white:

Pei Fen was chosen during the Table Dance session:

They must dance on their table:

Group photo again, more people joined in:

HuiYing, me & Gerlin:

L: me & PeiChi. R: Brandon & I, he was fortunate to attend Msia's annual dinner before going back to HK on the next day. Luckily didn't grab away our grand prize -_-"

L: with Terrence (the male best costume of the night).
R: with OYL who almost got drunk:

The best group photo that I had in my camera with great smiles:

Brennan, NCL, CWH & CJ were showing their tattoos:

Annual dinner door gift:

I had been working in this company for 5 years, this is one of the 5 Years Service Award gift that I had chosen. Yen Hong chosed the Casio brand watch while Gerlin picked a tiny gold pendant.

No comments: