Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Leisure

While me & Daisy shopping around IKEA/The Curve area, we stopped by Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks to try out the Oyster Mee Sua(RM6). It's mixed with vinegar, 2 oysters, chicken slices and celery, the taste is extremely delicious that it serves with little portion only.

We shared for the XXL Crispy chicken(RM6), extremely crispy.

ESPRIT was having warehouse sales in Cineleisure. It is giving 25% discount and additional 10% discount to HSBC credit card holder.

6 comments:

Josephine said...

U always got "lubang" to find cheap and nice clothes!
I went to cineleisure too, saw that Esprit warehouse sale thingy, but i got no time to shop...

Yan Ting said...

My shopping mate always ask me to go shopping with her. The sales was started from 11 Jun. Until saturday it doesn't have much small sizes to choose anymore. The queue for payment was so long but I still wait for it.

Unknown Author said...

Daisy is such a big influence in ur life.. Previously, you RARELY shop.. but now, it's good la.. spending some money to buy stylish clothes.. ;)

Yan Ting said...

now Saturday she no need to work, got time to ask me out often.

Pei Chi said...

I went to the warehouse sale on Saturday as well.. but can't find any cloth that i like...

Yan Ting said...

you were there? didn't see you... ya, the sales not much lady clothes.