Thursday, February 28, 2008

Farewell at Victoria Station

One of my colleague, Vincent, is leaving the company because of going to US to reunited with his family there. All of us had a farewell lunch for him at Victoria Station, Damansara. The interior is designed as a train station where there are train signboards, train and the traffic lights.
My boss belanja, so I ordered an appetizer to share with my friends, Crispy Potato Skin (RM8.90) baked with beef & cheese.
My watermelon fresh juice(RM5.90), Huiying's milkshake(RM5.90) and ChaiLan's ice lemon tea(RM4.90).
JianEr's Fish Fillet & Chips (RM17.90).
Huiying, ChaiLan & Me ordered the so called baby food - Seafood Au Gratine (RM17.90). This is because it's a lot of soft blended tuna with little prawns/squid baked with cheese.
MingLi ordered the safe one - Chicken Maryland.

- Music -
Edited my songlist.....


Kenji Wu 吴克群 - 为你写诗:


Kenji with 小美,Valen & Landy:

No comments: