Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY Karaoke & KungFu Dunk

As usual every Chinese New Year, me & my highschool friends will go for Karaoke. This year we went to The Curve for K. Songs I'd wanted to sing are the 星光帮 One Million Stars' songs, Gary's 背叛, Valen's 手写爱 & 北纬66度, etc.

Sunny booked the KungFu Dunk in Cantonese & Mandarin and finally we'd chosen the Cantonese version. Well, the Cantonese one isn't Jay's voice. CJ7 is more for children&family while Kungfu Dunk is more for youngsters. Each got their own humour... Jay got his cool acting. For CJ7, I like the 7星仔 & the kid, my favourite scene is when they are killing the cockroaches in the poor old house.

3 comments:

Unknown Author said...

xiao mei mei,

Happy birthday..
tanjobi omedeto..
1 year older, must be 1 year wiser, ok? :D

Yan Ting said...

arigatou :D

Anonymous said...

My Belated Wishes for you...

Hope it was a great day for you.