Monday, December 11, 2006

3rd Day of My Leave

I never aware that my driving licence had expired 3 months ago. Until today I went to bank and the customer service representative asked for my licence and she discovered it's expired. Wow, I've been driving more than 3 months with an expired licence! So dangerous. I quickly went to Post office to do renewal for 5 years.

- Movie -
Love @ First Note is a typical HK film which hasn't shown in cinema here, starred by Justin, Kary Ng & Alex Fong. Kinda educational in moral, Justin is kinda funny. It's surprise to see that George Lam & Leo Ku took part in that film. More surprise is that the ending broadcasts the song of 痴心绝对 in Cantonese. Well, the story is so so, just that it has Justin and his songs.

2 comments:

Ginn said...

Wah....nice to see you enjoying yourself during your leave....happy holidays..

Yan Ting said...

Happy Birthday to you as well:)