Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged

This is for HuiYing who tagged me.

4 jobs you've had in your life:
~ Software Developer aka 1 leg kick IT staff la~
~ Part time webmaster
~ Reception clerk
~ IT User Support

4 movies you could watch over and over:
~ Amelie
~ My Neighbour Totoro
~ Love Undercover
~ Whisper of the Heart

4 tv show you love(d) to watch:
~ Guess Guess Guess
~ Love Story in Harvard
~ Lost
~ The Apprentice

4 places you have live(d):
~ KL
~ Durian Tunggal, Malacca
~ Carnegie, Melbourne

4 places you've been on vacation to:
~ Singapore (passed by)
~ Melbourne
~ Sydney
~ Gold Coast

4 places you rather be:
Wherever as long as with my friends

4 of your favorite food:
~ Satay
~ Casatta Gelati
~ Chips
~ Pork Ball noodle

4 websites you visit daily:
~ My Blog
~ Yahoo E-mail
~ SinChewJitPoh
~ Hotmail

3 tagged:
~ Happy Nut
~ NiceCherry
~ Cheryl

1 comment:

Unknown Author said...

you also like Amelie...:) me too!!