Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stamps Collection

Today I've added 2 more stamps into my stamp book:) Ngam-ngam 3 birds in this set. It was actually thrown away by Daisy. Now I have asked her to save the stamps for me whenever she receives any. I'm not a stamps maniac but just collect them for fun because sometimes the images of stamp are very beautiful, sometimes even with their history or cultures for that period.

For example: HongKong used to be under England, that's why their old stamps will have the Queen symbol(left 3). After HongKong returned to China, now their stamps are having 'Hong Kong China' (right).

3 comments:

Unknown Author said...

my sis used to collect.. until she finds it boring.. ;)

Yan Ting said...

If I saw, I will keep:)

Anonymous said...

i used to colle.. until i find it very interesting .. then i throw it away