Saturday, February 25, 2006

Annual Dinner


This is the 2nd year I joined the company annual dinner. It's held at Grand Ballroom, Holiday Inn Glenmarie Subang with the theme of 'Bringing Dreams to Life' - Unity. Friendship, Progress, Harmony, Participation & Dream. We are one of the sponsor of 2008 Olympics in Beijing, so everybody is encouraged to dress in Olympics custome. My dept bought about 30+ of England Jersey to follow the theme. Everyone who joined this dinner is given a white Adidas jacket, kinda huge size for me.

The programmes:


Well, my senior manager was nominated as the 'Star of Employee' this year, yeah~ she deserved it and famous among all staff. Then, my lucky draw number as shown as 156 = no luck! Again, same as last year I didn't get any prizes. Maybe next year, if I'm still in the company =p

I'm proud to be the England team, even our head of dept was also wearing it coz we've never seen him wear as casual as last night. All the while, he was in very strict blue or white attires only. I guess everyone who attended this dinner had a great time and enjoyed the games/performance. Some of them had too much beer seems a bit drunk, they made it like a wedding dinner which kept having 'yum sing'.

Male Olympic Costume contest:

Female Olympic Costume contest:

The Matrix dance show:

Our England Team singing performance:

We dressed in England Jersey:

No comments: