Friday, November 25, 2005

celeb Bday at Pizza Hut


Today, 21 of us went to Pizza Hut to celeb PeiChi's bday. Hardly will have such big group. Around 10:30am, we phoned a cake house at Sri Hartamas to order a Triple Fudge cake. They delivered on time before lunch. Aunty tea lady also paid us a visit today, brought along egg tarts, tasted a lot of food today:)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
The row of shop which I'm staying, the water meters were stolen during midnight. The water kept flowing out all day. We'd replaced ours, the neighbour had locked them with chain of locks. Another joke happened this morning when my dad wanna out of the house... the key lock was tersumbat by someone from the street. Ended up using 1 hour to cut the lock. Else I'll need to use the back door to out of house.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Another coincidents, I met Wendy, my diploma classmate. She's been here often to submit fund at customer service center as an agent. If I didn't go down to support a staff PC at customer service center, I would have missed out another chance to met her here. She gave me her name card.

No comments: