Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shopping Day

We celeb Hoon's bday one day earlier and had shopping in Time Square. Hoon and Janet were back from company trips. Hoon was back from Cameron Highlands, so each of us got a keychain, I chosed the red bear. Janet gave me a phone deco string from Bali.
4 of us shopped from 3:30pm until 10pm, got addicted. I spent about RM130 for clothes, shoes, bag, dinner and Hoon's BodyShop fragrance gift:
Romp dark green & black color shirt - RM39.90
Thai style casual bag - RM20
Working black shoe - RM31.92
Luccini Slipper - RM10

We had dinner at 6:30pm and chat until 8:30pm at ChiKuHo Ramen, I ordered their Taro set ramen with sesame soup and dumplings. The waitress kept refilled our green tea whenever finished. Bcoz the Cosmo's theme park is above us, it gently vibrates the restaurant, kinda like sitting in any of Japan train station roadside ramen stall:p We planned to celeb Sunny's bday at Redbox on 20Nov, right after my SunwayLagoon family day. Hmm... I should also take leave on 21Nov lo~ Well, next Monday 24Oct I also wanna clear my leave:) Tonight I be their driver, hehe~ got chance to fetch Sunny back home.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Listening to ChooiFong's CD - So Penny.

No comments: