Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hoa Vietnam Noodle

Family lunch at Hoa Vietnam Noodle. It's opposite of the Bandar Puteri Mart, Puchong.
It just opened since last year December, so there's 20% discount and free salad.
My beef noodle.

I saw TV there is a Japanese drama - Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ). I thought I want to download the drama but I have downloaded their Special Lesson which is about 4 hours long. I didn't watch the drama before but straight away jumped to this special lesson, I still manage to catch the story. Chiaki & Yamei follow their music dreams to Paris. Chiaki won the music conductor contest in the Praha. Yamei successfully overcome her fear in playing piano and learn the music analysis after her hardworks. The orchestra & their performance is excellent, Bravo!

No comments: